Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Very Lucky Friday

It was such a lucky Day on Friday! Me and my friends were talking on the bus and we pulled up to the school and the Vice Principle got on the bus and told us that the power was out in the school ,and that we needed to walk over to the Rec. Center across the parking lot and find our teachers. We were all glad that we wouldn't have to work for a few hours so we all got off the bus and everyone was all excited as we walked over to the Rec. center when we got there we had to go into the gym. All the 6th graders we in a corner talking and we walked over and we talked to everyone for about 15 mins and then we all had to go and get with our teachers. The teachers told us to get in ABC order so we did and then the principle got every one's attention and said that the firemen wanted us to stay out of the building while they check to see when we could go back to the school. We all were smiling and then the teachers took attendance and we talked and played for about an hour and then they told us that they were calling parents to come pick us up if we wanted and so my friends Bailee got her mom who was in the room next door and I used her cell phone to see if my mom was coming to get me and my little sister and she said that she had to get a cake out of the oven for the Fall Festival that we have every year at the school and i gave the phone back to Bailee ,and then her mom took Bailee home and then everyone went outside in the field a lot of people were already gone and we all play around and of course the football players were playing football they NEVER STOP!! Me and my friend McKayla were looking for my mom and we finally seen her she walked over and check out my little sister and then came over and checked me out and I had to run to the car and get her cell phone while my mom dropped off the stuff for the bake sale and I took the phone to McKayla and she called her mom and her mom said that we could take her home so we checked her out and then checked out her little sister and we got we were so happy that we didn't have any work and as we left the parking lot me and Mckatla heard the Music teacher who was helping people cross and stuff say Cecil our janitor said that we had power and we giggled silently to ourselves when we got home my mom had to go to the gym so we played around and then McKayla, Colton, Me and River had a picnic it was yummy but the little kid would stop bugging us and then they were screaming cause they saw a snake in my yard so we finished our food and River had to go wait for a friend and Colton went with him. Me and Mckayla went to my house and I had to clean so McKayla watched T.V. while I cleaned and Morgen my little sister and her friend that we had taken home earlier were playing and they kept making messes that I had to clean up and then my mom got home and me and Mckayla got on the four wheeler and we rode it in the Field behind my house and I kept going off the jump as fast as i could and we almost flew off it was so fun and we drove around for about a half and hour and then we went and found River and his friend Kaden and Colton and they were in their movie room and I snuck up on them and I poked River and the ducked behind the couch and it was so funny he was like what the crap was that and then he saw me it was Hilarious and me and Mckayla went on the Slide in their house and then we hid and they couldn't find us it was funny we were hiding on the side of the couch watching Iron Man. Then it was almost time for the Fall Festival so we went to my house and there were 2 GIANT SPIDERS!! It was scary I hate spider they are so creepy and River kept trying to throw a shoe at them and the it finally fell and we all scream it was funny I wanted to droned them ,but we killed them with the shoe then River and Kaden had to leave to go to the Fall Festival and me and McKayla got in my car with my mom and we went to the Fall Festival it was fun we did a cake walk but we got donuts instead of cake and I couldn't win so they just gave me a donut and there was a jail that you had to tell the person who to put in jail and they did we put bailee and her little brother Jaxon in it but they could just slip out of the bars so then we went walking and we got everyone and we played hide and Go seek and then we went over to the Rec. Center and we went on the bounce around and the fishing pone and where you throw bean bags into the pumpkin and we played around then we had to leave so we got everything and we went home and me and Bailee had a sleepover and we played house with my Niece and Nephew and ate Wendy's and then we watched a movie and went to sleep! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

2 comments:

TuMbLiNgChIcK said...

why am i not on your friend list ?!? lol

Stacey B. said...

I have to transfer my name onto my own account so that i can do what ever and i am still trying to figure it out but as soon as i do i will put you on my friend list!