Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag!

I got tagged my my mom that's weird to say but yes it true. So I am supposed to write or type or whatever 7 weird things about me! But I can't say that I'm that weird, but to some people think I am. ): Well here it goes!

1. I have to sleep with my canopy around me or I can't sleep Idk why but it makes me feel safe it's way weird.

2. If I'm bored I burst out and I have to do a weird move or I start singing to myself it's just what happens, but it is way weird!

3. Each week I have like a catch phrase and that's what I say most of the time!(this week it's das cool)like the first week it was I'm so bored!Lol it always a weird one! Actually now that i think about it I am very weird!!!!

4. Every night I have to have my T.V. on even though I listen to my i-pod and I can't go to sleep or even get into my bed until I check for spiders and I have to have my door open Idk why cause you would think you would want it shut not me though cause if I need to get out I have to get out as soon as possible!(:

5.Every day I have a different favorite song!(today it's Your Guardian Angel and Whatever You Like)

6.I talk and move in my sleep never sleep next too me. Once we were in a hotel and me and Madi my sis had to share a bed and she said I raised my hand and said pick me pick me and then she said I went uhhh and my hand flew down and knocked the wind out of her and then I did it again!Lol!And once I had a dream that Madi Milne died and i woke up and I was crying!And I can think in my sleep if it's a bad dream I can tell myself to wake up and then the next thing I know I'm awake!Yep I'm definitely weird!

7.I believe in Paranormal or ghosts and stuff like that!(I can scare myself sometimes)

Well there it is I am now defiantly weird!!!And now I have to tag 7 more people and learn 49 weird things about them!!(if i learn anymore my brain is going to go splat!)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hey Kennah!! Your blog is so cute!! Thanks for commenting on mine!! From what I hear you are an awesome dancer too!! I would love to come watch one of your performances sometime. I love your funny things on the tag. I am a crazy sleeeper too, I'm not a person you'd want to sleep by either. (Not even in the same room!)