Friday, October 31, 2008

More Tag!

I got tagged again this, but this one is different!

8 favorite restaurants!

1. Eastern Winds I love Chinese food!
2. Apple bee's
3. Crown Burger
4. Iggy's
5. Red Robin
6. The Lion's den
7. Maddox
8. Village Inn

8 favorite T.v shows

1. A haunting
2. Wizards of Waverly Place
3. Suite life on Deck
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. Scary Shows
6. Twitches
7. Tori and Dean
8. Oprah you learn a lot!

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Went to school
2. talk to aundrea, bailee, shaylee, cooper, mallory, madi, brittany, colton, river, cayden, kaden, tyler k, phoenix, and lots of other people
3. Had a Halloween party!
4. Ate a donut
5. Ate dinner
6. Went to sleep
7. Watched Twitches
8. Cleaned I hate IT

8 things I am looking forward to

1. Having a sleepover tonight
2. Trick or treating
3. Having lots of candy
4. Going to Aundrea's party
5. Eating I'm very hungry
6. Carving pumpkins we still haven't carved them yet! (talk about last minute)
7. Reading Twilight I didn't get to yesterday
8. Starting over with the 2nd term

8 things I wish

1. I could see the Milne's NOW!
2. I had more clothes
3. I wish I had a pink phone with texting
4. Someone could play
5. That I lived in a giant house with a Cook cause I am hungry but there's nothing to eat
6. My bedroom was bigger
7. I had super powers
8. I could go back in time and fix all of my mistakes

No comments: