Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Surprising News

Today when I got home from school my brother called with some surprising news that we have another niece that's named Hailey and is already 7 months old! He actually had just found out he had a daughter too! So now I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews and 1 on the way but we don't know what the Bybee Baby is yet! So my family is obviously getting bigger we have My parents Steve and Stacey. Steve who had Jaycee and Trevor. Stacey who had Travis. Then Steve and Stacey who had Madison, Me, and Morgen. Then Jaycee who had already Jaxon married Jody who already had Averie and had Teagan so it's Jaycee, Jody, Averie, Jaxon, and Teagan. Trevor who married Chantel and had Brooks and is expecting a baby. And Travis who had Braedon, Jesse, and Hailey. We are one big happy family Steve, Stacey, Trevor, Jody, Jaycee, Chantel, Madison, McKennah, Morgen, Averie, Jesse, Jaxon, Brooks, Braedon, Hailey, Teagan, and Baby Bybee.

No comments: